Frightful Fun Events & Fireworks Displays
Bewitching at any time, nobody does Halloween like Northern Ireland.
Head along to one of our thrilling events for some frightful fun for all the family or enjoy many of the magical fireworks displays. Here is just a taster of some of our exciting annual events happening around Northern Ireland.
- Return to Monster Manor, Belfast (1 October - 6 November). Monster Manor is back and it's even spookier than last year. W5's singing pumpkins, dancing skeletons, floating ghosts, witches and monsters have been joined by some new phantom friends this year.
- Fright Night, County Londonderry (7 October). This year's Fright Night will see the return of the original "Woodland Trail". An entirely new route has been created with lights, special effects, new sets and some horrible creatures. Sure to sastisy the Fright Night devotees and the newbies looking for a good scare.
- Banks of the Foyle Halloween Festival, Derry~Londonderry (FREE event 27 - 31 October). The city brings its world renowned street carnival parade back for its 30th Anniversary celebrations this year. The Halloween parade is the biggest in Europe, making Londonderry the ideal destination for Halloween enthusiasts, it’s set to be a week awash with devilish activities for the whole family with terror-ific characters, mythical mayhem and a whole host of ghostly going culminating the carnival parade through the streets and the fireworks display.
- Share Halloween Howler, Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh (31 October). Join SHARE for a spookily spectacular Halloween which promises to be frighteningly fun and packed with hair-raising activities, also take a trip on the Ghost Ship where there will be story telling, games and ghoulish snacks on board.
- Spellbound Festival, County Down (27 October - 4 November). Get spooked this Halloween at Castle Espie and bring your little monsters along for our frightfully fun family event.
- Little Spooks at the Navan Centre, County Armagh (28 - 31 October ). Have spooktacular fun as you meet with Hansel and Gretal at the witches' house in the woods, but beware of what could be lurking in the trees and enjoy the interactive ‘Billy Bones’ games and activities.
- The Ghost of Halloween, County Down (29 - 31 October). A haunting magical fairytale set within the castle grounds where fairies, witches and trolls may hide, playing tricks, making spells and pumpkin pies.
- Halloween Monster Mash, Belfast (30 October - FREE event). Head along to the Titanic Slipways for Belfast's biggest Halloween celebration featuring haunting street theatre, fire jugglers, music and a stunning fireworks display.
- Spooktacular week at Rowallane Garden (22 - 31 October) Join the Rowallane Garden, if you dare, as the it takes on an eerie feel. Take the terrifying ghost trail say boo to the sinister characters from Premiere Circus and see your little monsters transformed with some fearsome, freaky face painting.
- Belfast Film Festival (29 - 20 October) and the Black Box presents The Black Box Backwood's Halloween Horror Marathon featuring some of best horror movie classics.
Check out some FREE Firework Display events:
Halloween Fun at Mount Stewart | Limavady Halloween Spectacular | Halloween fun at Castle Archdale | Ballymoney Fireworks| Banbridge Firework Celebrations | Kilkeel Hallow Lights | Newry Hallowtides Festival | Newcastle Hallowtides Festival
Looking for the perfect costume to dress up in?
Take a look at our list of Fancy Dress shops for more information and contact details.
See below for more Halloween events taking place near you.
You might also like: Ghostly Stories of the Causeway Coast | Haunted Northern Ireland