This includes access to
• A new state of the art visitor centre featuring an illuminating exhibition showcasing the stories and the science behind the Giant's Causeway
• Innovative pocket size audio guide available in 9 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Polish
• The option of a guided walk led by an experienced member of the National Trust team (available daily at hourly intervals during off-peak times and becoming more frequent during peak season; please contact Visitor Information for exact timings)
• A new retail facility introducing new and exclusive local products
• Tourist Information (please note this service at the centre is free to access)
• Fully accessible toilets and a Changing Places facility for people with disabilities
• A grab and go style café
• Orientation leaflet and Parking
If you park within the defined area of the visitor experience, the admission charge will be applied. Staff will be on standby to check tickets.
Pedestrian access to the Giant’s Causeway is free. However, if you wish to use any of the facilities at the site, including parking but excluding the Visitor Information service, the visitor experience charge will apply.
Family: £22 (2 Adults + 3 Children under 17 years - under 5 years free)
National Trust Members Free
Groups visits (min. 15 people) can pre-book by contacting (028) 2073 3419.
Pre-purchase and save: visit www.giantscausewaytickets.com
to pre-purchase your tickets and save £1.50 on adult admission, £1 on child admission and £3.50 on family admission.
Go green and save: if you arrive by public transport, by bicycle or on foot, you’ll save £2 on adult admission, £1.25 on child admission and £4 on family admission. Green saving applied at admissions point.
Green admission discount is also available from Park and Ride in Bushmills village (March to October). The Park & Ride service is only for those wishing to gain access into the Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre.
Shuttle bus from visitor centre to the stones is run by Translink and is an extra charge, currently £1 per adult and 50p per child each way. National Trust members who present their membership cards travel for free as do Northern Ireland Senior Citizens who present a Smart Pass.