Situated close to Lough Neagh. Attractions nearby include golf, riverside walks, leisure complex and watersports.
TV room, games area and family wash rooms.
The Park's central location makes it an indeal base for touring Northern Ireland.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Opening times:February - 1st November (Weekends only in February and November)
Pitches:37 spaces for touring/ motor caravans at £18-23 per night (includes electricity hook-up and awning). 8 spaces for tents at £15-22 per night.
Location / Directions
Located 1 mile from Antrim Town centre. Follow signs for Antrim Forum/Loughshore Park on Dublin Road (A26 - take the turn off for Lough Road passing Antrim Forum on right. Park at end of road adjacent to Six Mile Water River.
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Cooking/barbeque facilities on site
- Cafe on site
- Motorhome Service Points available for guests only
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Food shop/mobile shop on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- Games/sports area on site
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.