Fitz and Thrones
Welcome to the real Westeros. Experience some of the most iconic locations in the Seven Kingdoms with an overnight stay at the House of Fitzwilliam including a day tour of Westeros.
Highlights include the cave at Cushendun, better known to Game of Thrones addicts as the place Melisandre birthed her shadow baby assassin. Ballintoy Harbour is the next port of call which fans will recognise as the Iron Islands where Theon made his return in season 2. The next stop, although not featured in Game of Thrones, the UNESCO-listed Giant's Causeway, is a must see. Your journey continues with a visit to the camp of Renly Baratheon of Storm's End. The tour finishes at the Dark Hedges which is known as the King's Road, where Arya made her famous escape from King's Landing disguised as a boy.
- Overnight accommodation in one of our luxurious guestrooms
- Full Fitzwilliam breakfast
- A four course evening meal in The Restaurant
- Game of Thrones themed cocktail
- 'All Aboard for Westeros' day tour*
- Non-transferable and non-refundable rate. Full prepayment required at time of booking.
*Tour departs every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from Glengall Street at 9.30am.